Residential and Commercial Renovations in Ottawa, ON
Sirois & Sons has worked with several Ottawa engineering and design companies on a variety of special projects. We can readily assemble a team of experts to erect, install or build a structure for almost any avant-garde project dreamed up in the Nation’s Capital.
- Installation of a variety of hanging and fixed signage for the government and institutions
- Renovations to the Offices of the Speaker of the House of Commons, Centre Block, Parliament Buildings
- Multiple renovations at the Historic Bayne Mansion
- Installed a 200,000 sqft suspended Gull Deterrent System for the City of Ottawa, at the Britannia and Mooney’s Bay Beaches
- Mural and hoarding installation for the NCC, National Portrait Gallery, Wellington Street: we affixed 30 foot tall murals to the faces of heritage buildings
If you have a project that you’re not sure how to handle, Sirois & Sons may be the company with the experience and innovation to accomplish it!